Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

Love is in the air

...not just because Valentine's is days away but because one of my oldest friends Natalie is getting married. We spent most of Friday shopping for a gown and we had a blast. It is hard shopping for a the perfect wedding dress when she looked looked perfect in every one she tried on. We ended the day between two dresses, they are both completely different styles and yet both looked breathtaking on her... Unfortunately the gowns were at two different boutiques as well and so we couldn't try them on one after the other to compare. Plus neither boutique let us take any photos of either dress, so that was totally lame. But, I was able to take a few shots when the consultant ran and answered the phone. Very sneaky I know. I would post the picture of her in one of the potential gowns but don't want to ruin the surprise, just in case her fiance every comes across my blog.
This was a beautiful lace gown she tried on but didn't make it in the final running.
Oh and yes, she asked my to be part of her wedding party and I graciously excepted. Don't worry, the wedding is next May so I have plenty of time to burn off baby weight! This wedding is going to be beautiful and can't wait to be a part of it. Congrats Nat & Mike!!!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

As in May 2010? If that is the case there might be another baby in the oven already. If you are referring to 2009 then I say "what baby weight?"