Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

Reunited and it feels so good...

So Micah was part of The Deal's Reunion show on Saturday Night, and I must say, it brought back a lot of memories. That band is what brought us together (well besides God of course) and was a huge part or our dating and beginning of our marriage experience. Anyway, it was great seeing so many old faces and catching up with good friends. Here are a few pics of my lil' rockstar. I must say, he surprised me with his performance level while on stage. It was like he never left the band and had been on tour just last week, I guess when it's in you, it's in you. He was totally awesome and he blew me away!


Oh how could I forget. Saturday morning we went to pick up Elsie's nursery furniture from JC Penny's, and let's just say it was a lot bigger than we expected.

Ya, see what I mean. It was bigger than our car. Mind you we have both back seat rows collapsed and there was another huge box (the dresser) inside the car. We looked ridiculous driving 40 mph with our hazards on. It was quite humorous. We chuckled the whole way home.

2 comments:

Kristi and Ken said...

That's so awesome! I would have LOVED to be at that show!!! Ok- Nat- the boxes are great and all, but I want to see lil Elsie's furniture!!! :)

jennifer said...

I am with Kristi...I need to see pics of that little girl's room. You guys need to get on top of that!!