Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

choices

So this morning was one of those mornings. You know, when you planned on waking up early with your hubby, waking up the baby to feed her early as well, have a breakfast together, which with normal circumstances doesn't happen because Micah leaves too early, and then lay her down for a short nap while you get ready for the bible study your heart really wants to attend but the rest of you doesn't. Ya well that morning didn't happen, it's the other morning I'm talking about, the one that doesn't go according to plan (which is why I should stick to my resolution and not plan just live) and Elsie wakes up at 4:00 am and 5:00 am and then your alarm goes off at 6:00 am. *SIGH* I don't care about her waking up, it's her second tooth breaking through causing much grief, but it was the missing out on the whole breakfast bonding time with Micah, that is what got to me. So now as I basque in my own pity while I should be getting ready for my first morning bible study, I stop and wonder why am I feeling so...well let's just say it poopy? I still saw Micah and still have time to get ready, ahhh ding! I know his clever tricks too well. I choose joyfulness and not poopiness today. So there in your face Satan! I know you want me to bundle up in a blanket, skip bible study which in return would make me feel even crappier, so that is why even though I don't feel like it, I must go. Micah always says, "When you don't feel like going that's when you most need it" (this in regards to church or bible studies that is) I will stop here so I can go get ready now.

Here are a few pics from our visit with Kristi and Ken in San Diego Friday night. She had an interview with the university out there and was only in town that night so we drove out and had a fabulous dinner with them. We wish we had more time with them but enjoyed the time we did have.
At the park on Sunday
I heard Elsie yelling in a way I hadn't heard and when I went to check on her she had gotten herself stuck in her toy bin

1 comment:

jennifer said...

I just want to squish those little cheeks! Ahh ken. Enough said there. Why is Micah wearing shorts when we are all freezing our butts off?